You have a problem but do not know with which materials it can best be solved? We can help.
Requirements that our materials meet
- Soft surfaces to protect scratch-sensitive products
- High stability and good resilience to accommodate shocks
- Acoustic and thermal insulation
- Media resistance for flexible use - no water absorption, no frost, no bacteria, no mould
- Temperature stability for use in heat or cold
- Ability to combine with other materials for multifunctional use - sandwich solutions (hard on the inside and soft on the outside)
- Flexible processing for realization of different geometries
A selection of our materials
- The appropriate material type is always selected according to your requirements.
- Hard and soft types are available, as well as electrically conductive variants.
- Cross-linked polyolefin foam (polyethylene and polypropylene) in different densities, thicknesses, shapes (plates or blanks) and colours
- Expanded polypropylene foam in different densities, thicknesses, shapes (plates or blanks) and colours
- Hollow section plates and structure section plates in different colours, thicknesses and weights